With the number of relatively unwilling occupants, the staff decided it would be best to get rid of all rules that would end with immediate expulsion if broken. For obvious reasons.
However, in place of those rules, the staff would like it to be known that they are more than creative enough to be able to come up with appropriate punishments should any rules be broken.
The new list of rules with the removal of the expulsion clause:
- No causing of grievous injuries to anyone, yourselves included.
- No giving of alcohol to those under the age.
- No leaving of the grounds without special permission from the staff.
- No playing of the violin, or any other items that cause unnecessary noise, after hours.
- At the end of the day, everyone must sleep by themselves, in their own beds. If participating in any activities involving beds, the housemates are encouraged quite strongly to limit those to the daytime hours.
- Please refrain from attempting to have any of your housemates removed from The House.
- Food fights are strictly prohibited.
- Refrain from blowing anything up, causing unnecessary chaos, or traumatizing your housemates to the point where they might need court mandated therapy after leaving The Big Brother House.
- Anything such as laptops, cellphones, or items that may allow wifi or texting are prohibited. The only contact allowed with the outside world will be monitored to assure that there are no escape attempts made with the use of friends.
- If the housemates feel the need to participate in sexual acts, the staff politely requests that such things will be kept behind closed doors, with the noise kept to a minimum so as to not disturb the other housemates. This especially goes for those that have sexually engaged, or done other such things not involving sex, with numerous occupants of the house.
The list of rules stands to be updated when necessary to cater to the impending unruliness of the majority of the housemates.